Product Engineer Jobs in Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited Pune
Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Product Engineer vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical and have required skill set can apply for these Engineering Design Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/18/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Product Engineer Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Engineering Design Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 7 years. Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Product Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Engineering Design jobs in Pune via speed-engineering.co.in. When it comes to Product Engineer Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited Engineering Design Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Product Engineer
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 7 years
Salary: Rs. 33000 – Rs. 58000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Product Engineer Job Description
- Interface with simulation team for getting analytical verification and optimization of design
- Interface with suppliers for electrical/electronic parts development.
- Coordinate electrical hardware testing.
- Undertake benchmarking and value engineering activities as necessary.
- Conduct design reviews, obtain stakeholder approvals and release the product change in PLM.
- Adhere to overall product design and development cycle schedules, periodically report
About Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited
Speed Engineering Solutions is a process-driven organization helping customers develop reliable products using advanced engineering techniques. With presence in India, UK and US, we support our global customers in the complete product design and development cycle, from concept design to prototype testing and validation. Our solutions and services span multiple product domains including Turbomachinery, Automotive, Industrial products & machinery and Aerospace.
Required Skills for Product Engineer job
Strong understanding of electrical/electronic product design and development cycle.
- Strong electrical / electronic engineering fundamentals
- Strong skillsets in Creo-Parametric design tool, Exposure to PLM
- Strong awareness of electrical / electronic component manufacturing methods, ability to
understand specifications, strong awareness of safety regulations.
- Exposure to design and development of medical devices will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to International Medical Quality and Regulatory Standards e.g., IEC, FDA, UL, CE, CSA, BIS etc.
will be preferred.
- Good experience on DFMEA. Exposure to DFSS techniques will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Good skills in MS-Office tools.
- Must be a team player. Strong interpersonal skills to interface with local and global cross- functional teams
Product Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand technical requirements of the engineering change requests / new product
development requests related to electrical systems.
- Arrive at design concepts to meet engineering change requirements and responsible for taking the design concepts through the entire product design and development cycle.
- Creation of electrical circuit diagrams and selection of electrical / electronic components in the system as per technical requirements.
- Designing of wiring harness and layout of overall electrical components considering packaging, safety and regulatory considerations
- Design / Develop control systems / control panels for the devices.
- Ensure that the design meets the performance, quality and cost criteria.
- Perform DFMEA and arrive at DVP&R.
- Assess design concepts for manufacturability, assembly and service in coordination with cross- functional team and suppliers.
How to apply for Engineering Design jobs in Pune Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Speed Engineering Solutions Private Limited i.e., speed-engineering.co.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Product Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.