Process Trainer Jobs in Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Limited Process Trainer Careers: Tech Mahindra Limited is currently looking to recruit Process Trainer to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Process Trainer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
BPO jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 6 years experience. Tech Mahindra Limited is offering Rs. 16000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of Process Trainer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Tech Mahindra Limited Process Trainer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website techmahindra.com.
About Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, providing information technology (IT) services and business process outsourcing (BPO) to companies in various vertical and horizontal markets. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Complete Details of the Tech Mahindra Limited BPO Jobs
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra Limited|
|Job Role||Process Trainer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 16000 – Rs. 25000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Process Trainer Job Description
- Review content at regular intervals to ensure all updates are incorporated
- Participate in Internal & External Calibrations
- Manage Knowledge Check for New Hires & Production Staff
- Should be aware about terminologies like TNI, TNA, BQM, Throughput etc.
Required Skills for Process Trainer job
- Very Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Customer/ Client Handling Skills
- Experience in any product/process/soft skill/up-skilling training
- Open to Work in 24X7, 6 days working Rotational
Process Trainer Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure successful execution of training needs
- Measure program training effectiveness
- Responsible for on-going observations of direct reports, providing guidance, mentoring and support that focus on performance improvement of the candidate.
- Send reports/MIS to the Operations team on the progress/pending status of activities
Steps to apply for Process Trainer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Tech Mahindra Limited @ techmahindra.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Process Trainer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Process Trainer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.