Process Executive Jobs in Gurgaon
SRF Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Process Executive. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Gurgaon location was published by the company on 07/09/2021. The work experience required for this Process Executive position is 2 – 7 years.
SRF Limited Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Gurgaon, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Process Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Gurgaon are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at SRF Limited official website; srf.com
About SRF Limited
SRF Ltd, a USD 250M. Industrial group, manufactures Industrial Synthetics, Fluorochemicals, Industrial Fabrics, Packaging Films and Pharma Chemicals. Commencing operations in 1974, SRF today operates from eight plant locations in India and abroad and has attained market leadership position in many of the products it manufactures. SRF?s relentless focus on TQM techniques has resulted in the company winning the prestigious Deming Application Prize in 2004 (the first nylon tire cord company outside Japan to be awarded this prize).
Complete Details of the SRF Limited Process Executive Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs . 25342 – Rs. 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Gurgaon SRF Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Gurgaon for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Gurgaon. If you are interested in applying for these latest Gurgaon jobs at SRF Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : srf.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Process Executive Job Description
We are searching for a dependable, well-organized Process Executive to join our company. The process executive’s responsibilities include identifying new business opportunities, writing up weekly progress reports, maintaining relationships with external stakeholders as well as staff, and answering all queries politely and on time. You should be able to help grow the organization and address any weak areas.
To be successful as a process executive, you should be detail-orientated and demonstrate excellent active listening skills. Outstanding candidates are able to network with a variety of professionals and quickly identify client needs.
Process Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Generating and following up with new business leads.
- Drawing up proposals and presenting them to prospective clients.
- Ensuring all processes are carried out in accordance with company regulations, as well as health and safety codes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with staff as well as external clients and vendors.
- Addressing any questions or queries promptly and politely.
- Monitoring staff and operations, and drawing up strategies to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Writing up sales and performance reports, and providing training and guidance to staff members.
- Assisting managers to develop incentives that improve performance.
- Attending workshops and events to expand skill set and professional networks.
Required Skills for Process Executive job
- Experience in project management or a similar leadership role.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well with a range of individuals.
- Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Gurgaon SRF Limited?
- Visit official website of SRF Limited i.e., srf.com
- Go to SRF Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Process Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.