Process Coordinator Jobs in Top Ecommerce Delivery Company Surat
Top Ecommerce Delivery Company is accepting applications for 50 Process Coordinator vacancies at Surat Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/26/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Process Coordinator Job Openings in Surat like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Surat
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 Years. Top Ecommerce Delivery Company is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Process Coordinator. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Surat via apna.co. When it comes to Process Coordinator Jobs in Surat for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Top Ecommerce Delivery Company, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Top Ecommerce Delivery Company Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Top Ecommerce Delivery Company
Job Role: Process Coordinator
Job Openings: 50
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Rs.15000 – Rs. 18000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/11/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Process Coordinator Job Description
A process coordinator helps a manufacturing company improve operating activities and manufacturing processes. The coordinator oversees the work of production subordinates and formulates adequate safety policies that conform to industry standards
About Top Ecommerce Delivery Company
One of the Top Ecommerce Delivery Company is hiring Process Coordinator Posts.
Required Skills for Process Coordinator job
- Associate degree or some technical training preferred.
- Manufacturing or production experience required.
- Customer service skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
Process Coordinator Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure that purchase orders are filled on time.
- Schedule deliveries from external vendors.
- Coordinate equipment upgrades and preventative maintenance.
- Collaborate with process engineers and production managers to reduce costs.
- Suggest process improvements.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Surat Top Ecommerce Delivery Company?
- Visit official website of Top Ecommerce Delivery Company i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Process Coordinator post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.