Process Associate Jobs in Delhi
Cogent Hub Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Process Associate. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 7/19/2021. The work experience required for this Process Associate position is 1 – 5 years.
Cogent Hub Private Limited Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Process Associate Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Cogent Hub Private Limited official website; cogenthub.com
About Cogent Hub Private Limited
CogentHub is a global provider focused on the delivery of business solutions integrated with the latest technologies. We bring together data and technology to enable our clients to attain their strategic business goals and gain competitive advantage. With our considerable experience across several industries and technology expertise, we deliver outsourcing and management consulting services.
With a strong advisory team at the helm, we continuously refine our services for delivering a better value to our clients. Our domain-optimised solutions and innovation-driven services transform clients’ operations, running them with a high degree of efficiency.
Complete Details of the Cogent Hub Private Limited Process Associate Jobs
|Company||Cogent Hub Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000- Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Delhi Cogent Hub Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Cogent Hub Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : cogenthub.com
Last Date to Apply: 8/4/2021
Process Associate Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced process associate to monitor and maintain our production processes. As a process associate, you will be required to analyze existing processes and advise on system upgrades, perform regular equipment maintenance, maintain inventory and supplies, ensure product quality, and compile process reports for the production manager.
To ensure success as a process associate, you should have in-depth knowledge of mechanical processes, advanced technical skills, and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-notch Process Associate ensures the smooth running of the company’s processes to improve production rates and reduce costs
Process Associate Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzing company processes for delays, obstructions, and weaknesses.
- Advising on process upgrades to improve production rates and reduce costs.
- Assessing process orders.
- Servicing and maintaining production equipment.
- Troubleshooting processing issues.
- Maintaining machinery supply inventory.
- Notifying Quality Assurance personnel of production flaws.
- Ensuring production processes adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Ensuring production area is clear of obstructions and contaminants.
- Creating production process reports.
Required Skills for Process Associate job
- Previous experience as a process associate.
- Advanced knowledge of process systems software.
- Experience with process simulations.
- High-level technical skills.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Ability to lift and operate heavy equipment.
- Advanced mechanical skills.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Delhi Cogent Hub Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Cogent Hub Private Limited i.e., cogenthub.com
- Go to Cogent Hub Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Process Associate post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.