Plumber Jobs in Delhi
Right Handy is currently hiring candidates for the role of Plumber. Notice regarding the Plumber vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 12/10/2020. The work experience required for this Plumber position is 5 – 6 years.
Right Handy Plumber Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Plumber jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Plumber Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Right Handy official website; righthandy.com
About Right Handy
Right Handy is your one stop shop for all your home care needs. With a vision to make quality home care solution accessible to all at great affordable prices, Right Handy has set out on a mission be an extension of your home and take of any or all your home care/service needs.
Complete Details of the Right Handy Plumber Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 18000|
Important Details to Apply for Plumber jobs in Delhi Right Handy
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Plumber Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Right Handy, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : righthandy.com
Last Date to Apply: 07/18/2021
Plumber Job Description
We are looking for an experienced plumber to install, maintain and repair sanitation units, water and gas supply lines, heating systems, and associated fixtures and appliances in residential, commercial, and industrial structures. You will also be required to design and inspect plumbing systems, perform diagnostics, and ensure they comply with regulatory codes.
To be successful as a plumber you should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with people.
Plumber Roles & Responsibilities
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
Required Skills for Plumber job
- Valid plumbing license.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
How to apply for Plumber jobs in Delhi Right Handy?
- Visit official website of Right Handy i.e., righthandy.com
- Go to Right Handy Careers Page
- Click on the Plumber post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.