Planning & Management Engineer Jobs in Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors
Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors is hiring aspirants for the role of Planning & Management Engineer with experience of 5 – 10 years for Vijayawada location. Aspirants, who are looking for Site Engineering Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Vijayawada Site Engineering Jobs posted by Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors.
The Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors has notified the Site Engineering Jobs Vacancy on 6/18/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Site Engineering Jobs in Vijayawada.
Site Engineering Jobs in Vijayawada
Successful candidates for Site Engineering Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Planning & Management Engineer at Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Vijayawada and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors Site Engineering Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors Site Engineering Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors
Job Role: Planning & Management Engineer
Job Location: Vijayawada
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/18/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 33001
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Selection Process: Interview
About Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors
Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors is a commercial construction company in India has a record of completing projects on time. Organisation is incepted in 1990
Description of the Planning & Management Engineer Vacancy
- Preparation of D.P.R
- Submission of tenders for several departments.
- Preparation of site (Field) requirements.
- Procurement of Daily progress reports from different sites.
- Procurement of material consumption statements weekly wise.
Skills Required For Planning & Management Engineer Vacancy
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
Planning & Management Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Planning engineers help engineering teams deliver projects on schedule. They develop strategies, determine material and labor costs, monitor crew performance, ensure health and safety regulations are obeyed, and that communications channels are open.
How to apply for Site Engineering Jobs in Vijayawada, Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors?
- If you believe Venkata Raju Engineers & Contractors Site Engineering Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., kvrec.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Planning & Management Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.