Physiotherapy Jobs in Afferent Wearable Tech
Afferent Wearable Tech Physiotherapy Careers: Afferent Wearable Tech is currently looking to recruit Physiotherapy to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Physiotherapy job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Medical jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Afferent Wearable Tech is offering Rs .18000 – Rs. 45000 for the position of Physiotherapy. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Afferent Wearable Tech Physiotherapy Vacancy is 10/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website afferent.in.
About Afferent Wearable Tech
Afferent is the story of our desire of making every day things we use smart and proactive. We, the founders, have known each other for ten years ever since we got together to build the foundation of what would become one of the world’s largest sustainable energy cookstove solutions. Our interest has since moved to technology and we work now with design, electronics and fabrics to see if we can imagine something you will use tomorrow.
Complete Details of the Afferent Wearable Tech Medical Jobs
|Company Name||Afferent Wearable Tech|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .18000 – Rs. 45000|
Physiotherapy Job Description
We are looking for a qualified physiotherapist to join our team and take on the role of facilitating the treatment and therapy of patients who suffer from physical challenges. Physiotherapists work with a variety of patients, helping them with recovery and therapy.
Required Skills for Physiotherapy job
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.
Physiotherapy Roles & Responsibilities
- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
Steps to apply for Physiotherapy Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Afferent Wearable Tech @ afferent.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Physiotherapy job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Physiotherapy job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.