PHP Developer Jobs in Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited
Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of PHP Developer with experience of 0 – 1 years for Gurgaon location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Developer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Gurgaon Software Developer Jobs posted by Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited.
The Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited has notified the Software Developer Jobs Vacancy on 10/4/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Developer Jobs in Gurgaon.
Software Developer Jobs in Gurgaon
Successful candidates for Software Developer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of PHP Developer at Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Gurgaon and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited Software Developer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited
Job Role: PHP Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 10/4/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Selection Process: Interview
About Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited
Payworld is an initiative from Sugal & Damani group of companies. It started its operations in the year 2006 and has made its presence known in India with over 500,000 active retail touch-points across 630 districts and 27 states. Payworld was started with the idea of bridging the gap between the untouched market segments and the service providers. Using Payworlds intelligent electronic transaction processing platform, the consumer can do transactions by visiting retail touch points and can pay digitally as well as through cash. We at Payworld believe in the business philosophy of “Making Life Simple” and provide every possible opportunity to our retailers and distributors to earn with minimum investment and maximum return
Description of the PHP Developer Vacancy
- Should have expertise on PHP5+ /should have good knowledge of OOPS
- Should have knowledge of Ajax and APIs integration with third party affiliates are highly desirable.
- Should have experienced with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Open to write code/ Provide technical support to team/ Proactive in actions
- Develop and manage highly trafficked, highly scalable web properties with PHP5
Skills Required For PHP Developer Vacancy
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Programming languages (different types of developer role require different languages)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
PHP Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus
- Framework knowledge like Cakephp/Laravel/Codeigniter etc
Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system
- Participate in deployment planning/ Participate in project planning.
- Researching and suggesting new technologies and opportunities that could be beneficial to the technological needs of the company.
How to apply for Software Developer Jobs in Gurgaon, Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited?
- If you believe Sugal & Damani Utility Services Private Limited Software Developer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., sugaldamani.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for PHP Developer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.