Phlebotomist Jobs in Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP
Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP Phlebotomist Careers: Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP is currently looking to recruit Phlebotomist to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Phlebotomist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Diploma from a recognized university.
Lab Technician jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000 for the position of Phlebotomist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP Phlebotomist Vacancy is 6/17/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP
Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP incorporated as a Limited Liability Partnership firm with MCA on 24-02-21. The Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP is listed under The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. It’s LLPIN Number AAW-0210. This company is registered at Registrar of Companies(ROC), Uttar Pradesh with LLP registration Obligation of Contribution Rs. 50000.
Complete Details of the Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP Lab Technician Jobs
|Company Name||Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000|
Phlebotomist Job Description
Phlebotomists are responsible for collecting blood samples in accordance with hospital and laboratory policies, and federal, state, and local regulations.Phlebotomists might be drawing blood for tests, research, or donations. Phlebotomists generally work in state, local, and private hospitals, and laboratories.
Required Skills for Phlebotomist job
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Phlebotomy certification highly preferred.
- Phlebotomy license in state of practice, if required.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient verbal and written English skills.
Phlebotomist Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet patients and verify their identiy.
- Collect blood samples by performing venipunctures and fingersticks.
- Label all samples according to outlined procedures and policies.
- Maintain lab equipment in a clean and safe manner.
- Record tests performed and blood samples taken into databases.
Steps to apply for Phlebotomist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Phlebtech Management Solutions LLP @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Phlebotomist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Phlebotomist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.