Phlebotomist Jobs in Medlife International Private Limited
Medlife International Private Limited Phlebotomist Careers: Medlife International Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Phlebotomist to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Phlebotomist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Diploma from a recognized university.
Lab Technician jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Medlife International Private Limited is offering Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of Phlebotomist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Medlife International Private Limited Phlebotomist Vacancy is 6/9/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website medlifeinternational.com.
About Medlife International Private Limited
Showing a constant intention to be closer to you, MedLife developed an International Patients Division – through which we want to facilitate your access to the excellent medical services of the largest private medical operator in Romania. The International Patients Division – MedLife International, helps you to get information about our services, to schedule your consultations and investigations, to find full information relating the costs involved, methods of treatment provided and admission conditions so that you may always feel safe and comfortable throughout your visit in Romania.
Complete Details of the Medlife International Private Limited Lab Technician Jobs
|Company Name||Medlife International Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000|
Phlebotomist Job Description
Phlebotomists are responsible for collecting blood samples in accordance with hospital and laboratory policies, and federal, state, and local regulations.Phlebotomists might be drawing blood for tests, research, or donations. Phlebotomists generally work in state, local, and private hospitals, and laboratories.
Required Skills for Phlebotomist job
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Phlebotomy certification highly preferred.
- Phlebotomy license in state of practice, if required.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient verbal and written English skills.
Phlebotomist Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet patients and verify their identiy.
- Collect blood samples by performing venipunctures and fingersticks.
- Label all samples according to outlined procedures and policies.
- Maintain lab equipment in a clean and safe manner.
- Record tests performed and blood samples taken into databases.
Steps to apply for Phlebotomist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Medlife International Private Limited @ medlifeinternational.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Phlebotomist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Phlebotomist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.