Pharmacist Jobs in MedPlus
MedPlus is hiring aspirants for the role of Pharmacist with experience of 0 – 1 years for Kolkata location. Aspirants, who are looking for Pharmacist Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Kolkata Pharmacist Jobs posted by MedPlus.
The MedPlus has notified the Pharmacist Jobs Vacancy on 05/22/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Pharmacist Jobs in Kolkata.
Pharmacist Jobs in Kolkata
Successful candidates for Pharmacist Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Pharmacist at MedPlus along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Kolkata and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the MedPlus Pharmacist Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the MedPlus Pharmacist Jobs
Hiring Company Name: MedPlus
Job Role: Pharmacist
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 05/22/2021
Last Date: 07/18/2021
No of openings: 100
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 19000
Selection Process: Interview
With an aim to eradicate fake and ineffective medicines, and supply high-quality medicines in India, MedPlus was launched in 2006 in Hyderabad. According to WHO research, every 1 or 2 in 10 medicines are proven to be adulterated in low/medium income countries like India and MedPlus aspires to bring about a change in this statistic. To encourage and elevate transparency in the functioning of the pharmaceutical industry, MedPlus has been successfully contributing in providing genuine and unadulterated medicines since its inception. Currently operating in 300+ cities, with 1500+ offline stores in India, MedPlus is the second largest pharmacy chain in India today. Welcome to a seamless and impeccable shopping experience!
Description of the Pharmacist Vacancy
We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician. You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities.
To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
Skills Required For Pharmacist Vacancy
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pharmacist Roles & Responsibilities
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
How to apply for Pharmacist Jobs in Kolkata, MedPlus?
- If you believe MedPlus Pharmacist Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., medplusmart.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Pharmacist.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.