Patient Care Jobs in Synovium Health Care Private Limited Bangalore
Synovium Health Care Private Limited is accepting applications for 50 Patient Care vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Nurse Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/8/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Patient Care Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Nurse Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Synovium Health Care Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Patient Care. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Nurse jobs in Bangalore via apna.co. When it comes to Patient Care Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Synovium Health Care Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Synovium Health Care Private Limited Nurse Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Synovium Health Care Private Limited
Job Role: Patient Care
Job Openings: 50
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 13000 – Rs. 16000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/23/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Patient Care Job Description
We are looking for a qualified patient care technician to assist patients with their basic daily needs and cooperate with their medical health team to provide excellent medical care. The patient care technician’s responsibilities include ensuring clean living conditions, assisting with medical treatments, monitoring patients’ health, and providing companionship.
To be successful as a patient care technician you should have a compassionate nature and be able to provide patients with a supportive environment and professional medical care. Ultimately, a top-notch Patient Care Technician should be able to ensure their patients’ well-being.
About Synovium Health Care Private Limited
Synovium Healthcare Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 19 July 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 300,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 300,000. It is inolved in Human health activities
Synovium Healthcare Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of Synovium Healthcare Private Limited are Syam Sankar Sakthidharan and Noufal Subair Vaippankattil.
Required Skills for Patient Care job
- CNA certification.
- Experience working in patient care.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Working knowledge of patient care practice, methods, and regulations.
- Strong patient relation skills.
Patient Care Roles & Responsibilities
- Keeping patient rooms clean and organized.
- Monitoring patient health and measuring vital signs.
- Maintaining accurate patient records.
- Assisting the healthcare team with administering treatments.
- Collecting liquid samples or specimens for testing.
- Performing basic nursing procedures such as administering medications.
- Reporting any changes in patients’ conditions to a registered nurse or physician.
- Providing emotional support and assisting patients with basic needs such as dietary intake, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- Maintaining close communication with the patient’s healthcare team.
- Assisting with the educating of patients’ relatives regarding the required care.
How to apply for Nurse jobs in Bangalore Synovium Health Care Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Synovium Health Care Private Limited i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Patient Care post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.