Painting Supervisor Jobs in NoBroker
NoBroker Painting Supervisor Careers: NoBroker is currently looking to recruit Painting Superviser to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Painting Supervisor job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Painter jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. NoBroker is offering Rs . 30000 – Rs. 35000 for the position of Painting Supervisor. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for NoBroker Painting Supervisor Vacancy is 6/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website nobroker.in.
NoBroker is a new home rental platform that makes it easier to find your new home without paying any brokerage. Use our verified listing to ensure you find your dream home by contacting the owners directly. In case you cannot find a property you are looking for, please post a requirement and we’ll send you email notification with properties matching your requirements.
Complete Details of the NoBroker Painter Jobs
|Job Role||Painting Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 30000 – Rs. 35000|
Painting Supervisor Job Description
Schedules, assigns, and plans the work of paint shop personnel performing a variety of painting projects. Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of painting expenditures and procedures for equipment maintenance. Estimates material and labor. Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
Required Skills for Painting Supervisor job
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the painting trade.
- Skill in the preparation and application of paints to different types of surfaces.
- Skill in estimating time and material requirements of work projects assigned.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Painting Supervisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Hires, coaches, reviews, supervises, and terminates assigned employees, or makes effective suggestions and recommendations that are given particular weight regarding the employment status of assigned employees.
- Schedules, assigns, and plans the work of paint shop personnel performing a variety of painting projects.
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of painting expenditures and procedures for equipment maintenance.
- Estimates material and labor.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, and material records and submits reports as required.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, and work policies.
- Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes shop expenditures to stay within budget; assists in preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets University and department policies to assigned personnel, and enforces safety regulations and adheres to proper codes and standards.
Steps to apply for Painting Supervisor Vacancy
- Visit the official site of NoBroker @ nobroker.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Painting Supervisor job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Painting Supervisor job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.