Painter Jobs in Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Painter Careers: Shriram Life Insurance is currently looking to recruit Painter to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Painter job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Painter jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Shriram Life Insurance is offering Rs . 14000 – Rs. 18000 for the position of Painter. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Shriram Life Insurance Painter Vacancy is 6/26/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website shriramlife.com.
About Shriram Life Insurance
The Shriram Life Insurance Company was founded with the objective of reaching out to the “common man” with products and services that would be helpful to him as he sets out on the path to “prosperity”.
Operational efficiency, integrity and a strong focus on catering to the needs of the average Indian , by offering him high quality and cost-effective products and services, are the core values that drive the organisation. These values have been strongly adhered to over the decades and are now an integral part of the organisation’s DNA.
The company prides itself on its deep understanding of the customer. Each product or service is tailor-made to specifically suit the needs of the customer. It is this guiding philosophy of putting people first that has brought the group company closer to the grassroots and has made it the preferred choice for all truck financing requirements amongst the customers.
Complete Details of the Shriram Life Insurance Painter Jobs
|Company Name||Shriram Life Insurance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 14000 – Rs. 18000|
Painter Job Description
We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
Required Skills for Painter job
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
Painter Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Steps to apply for Painter Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Shriram Life Insurance @ shriramlife.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Painter job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Painter job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.