Painter Jobs in Rudra Mobility
Rudra Mobility is hiring aspirants for the role of Painter with experience of 1 – 5 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Painter Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Painter Jobs posted by Rudra Mobility.
The Rudra Mobility has notified the Painter Jobs Vacancy on 6/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Painter Jobs in Delhi.
Painter Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Painter Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Painter at Rudra Mobility along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Rudra Mobility Painter Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Rudra Mobility Painter Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Rudra Mobility
Job Role: Painter
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/9/2021
Last Date: 6/25/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000
Selection Process: Interview
About Rudra Mobility
Rudra Mobility And Rehabilitation Aid at India’s Best Online Shopping Store.
Description of the Painter Vacancy
We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
Skills Required For Painter Vacancy
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
Painter Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
How to apply for Painter Jobs in Delhi, Rudra Mobility?
- If you believe Rudra Mobility Painter Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Painter.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.