Painter Jobs in DailyClean Pune
DailyClean is accepting applications for 5 Painter vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed 12th Pass and have required skill set can apply for these Painter Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/12/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Painter Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Painter Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 5 years. DailyClean is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Painter. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Painter jobs in Pune via dailyclean.co.in. When it comes to Painter Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of DailyClean, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the DailyClean Painter Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: DailyClean
Job Role: Painter
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Education: 12th Pass
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/16/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Painter Job Description
We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
DailyClean India group started in 2016 in facility management services. Over the years DC services group successfully completed many challenging project and accumulate skills and experience in design to build solutions. As a part of our services we diversified our services in telecommunication sector. Our innovation and industry expertise deliver world class quality of services to our customers. We redefine customer experience and set a new benchmarks. Our 2G, 3G, 4G, MW and RF experts teams put in their sincere efforts to achieve customers target in a define timeline in a transparent and cost effective manner. The helps DC services to evolve as a national player in facility management and telecommunication services in a short span of time.
We are also diversifying our services in infrastructure and solar field with our well trained project management team and technical experts to contribute in India’s growth story.
Required Skills for Painter job
- Actively listening to customer preferences.
- Adhering wallpaper.
- Aesthetic sensibility.
- Aligning wallpaper patterns.
- Arm and Hand Strength.
- Assembling Scaffolds.
- Assigning Work to Assistants.
- Attention to Detail.
Painter Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
How to apply for Painter jobs in Pune DailyClean?
- Visit official website of DailyClean i.e., dailyclean.co.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Painter post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.