Painter Jobs in Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials
Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials Painter Careers: Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials is currently looking to recruit Painter to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Painter job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Technician jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials is offering Rs . 5000 for the position of Painter. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials Painter Vacancy is 08/29/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials
Established in the year 2018 at Thane, Maharashtra, we “Adarsh Stationery Novelties And Essentials” are a Proprietorship Firm, engaged as the Wholesale Trader of Resin Statue, Glassware Set, School Bag, Disinfecting Sprayer, many more. Our products are high in demand due to their premium quality and affordable prices. Furthermore, we ensure to timely deliver these products to our clients, through this we have gained a huge clients base in the market.
Complete Details of the Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials Technician Jobs
|Company Name||Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 5000|
Painter Job Description
We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
Required Skills for Painter job
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
Painter Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Steps to apply for Painter Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Adarsh Stationery Novelties and Essentials @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Painter job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Painter job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.