Painter Jobs in AB Group Facility Services
AB Group Facility Services Painter Careers: AB Group Facility Services is currently looking to recruit Painter to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Painter job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Painter jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. AB Group Facility Services is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000 for the position of Painter. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for AB Group Facility Services Painter Vacancy is 6/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website abgroupmc.com.
About AB Group Facility Services
AB Group is one of the pioneer service providers, with more than ten year of experience. the company’s efforts have been directed towards providing Complete End to End solutions to the society and corporates.
AB Group is National Organisation has been based on the solid foundation of its research and technical expertise, commitment to its customers in the quality of services and unmatched response to customer’s needs.
Complete Details of the AB Group Facility Services Painter Jobs
|Company Name||AB Group Facility Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000|
Painter Job Description
We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
Required Skills for Painter job
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
Painter Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Steps to apply for Painter Vacancy
- Visit the official site of AB Group Facility Services @ abgroupmc.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Painter job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Painter job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.