Packing Boy Jobs in Shree Arihant Enterprises
Shree Arihant Enterprises Packing Boy Careers: Shree Arihant Enterprises is currently looking to recruit Packing Boy to work on a Full Time basis in Jaipur. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Packing Boy job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Logistics jobs in Jaipur
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Shree Arihant Enterprises is offering Rs . 5000- Rs. 6500 for the position of Packing Boy. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Shree Arihant Enterprises Packing Boy Vacancy is 07/17/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Shree Arihant Enterprises
Incepted in the year 2010, Shree Arihant Enterprises is an exquisitely instrumental in the realm of supplier and manufacturer an inclusive variety of Hospital Furniture, Examination Couch, Visitor Chair, Medical Shop Rack, Medical Ladder Series, Medical Slotted Angle Rack, Writing Board, Visitor Stool, Modular Furniture, Library Furniture, Storage Furniture, Classroom Furniture, College Furniture, Shopping Mall Furniture, Hotel Furniture, Stainless Steel Railings, Swings Furniture, Dining Tables, Designer Beds and Stainless Steel Grill. Made under the command of competent personnel, these offered products are well reviewed before finally getting shipped at the doorsteps of our customers. Also, the basic material used in their fabrication is of top quality and we acquired after going through a series of quality checks. Accessible with us in multiple provisions, all our products are well reviewed to retain their perfection.
Complete Details of the Shree Arihant Enterprises Logistics Jobs
|Company Name||Shree Arihant Enterprises|
|Job Role||Packing Boy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 5000- Rs. 6500|
Packing Boy Job Description
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Required Skills for Packing Boy job
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
Packing Boy Roles & Responsibilities
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Steps to apply for Packing Boy Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Shree Arihant Enterprises @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Packing Boy job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Packing Boy job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.