Packing Boy Jobs in PAYTM
PAYTM is hiring aspirants for the role of Packing Boy with experience of 1 – 2 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Logistics Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Logistics Jobs posted by PAYTM.
The PAYTM has notified the Logistics Jobs Vacancy on 07/08/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Logistics Jobs in Bangalore.
Logistics Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Logistics Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Packing Boy at PAYTM along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the PAYTM Logistics Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the PAYTM Logistics Jobs
Hiring Company Name: PAYTM
Job Role: Packing Boy
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/08/2021
Last Date: 07/31/2021
No of openings: 15
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 12000- Rs. 14000
Selection Process: Interview
Paytm is an Indian digital payment system and financial technology company, based in Noida. Paytm is currently available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility . etc
Description of the Packing Boy Vacancy
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Skills Required For Packing Boy Vacancy
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
Packing Boy Roles & Responsibilities
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
How to apply for Logistics Jobs in Bangalore, PAYTM?
- If you believe PAYTM Logistics Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., paytm.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Packing Boy.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.