Packing Boy Jobs in Deep Fashions
Deep Fashions Packing Boy Careers: Deep Fashions is currently looking to recruit Packing Boy to work on a Full Time basis in Jaipur. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Packing Boy job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Logistics jobs in Jaipur
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Deep Fashions is offering Rs . 4000- Rs. 6000 for the position of Packing Boy. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Deep Fashions Packing Boy Vacancy is 07/19/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Deep Fashions
“Deep Fashions” is a well-known manufacturer of a trendy and flawless assortment of One Piece Night Dress, Two Piece Night Dress and Three Piece Night Dress. Incepted in the year 2018 at Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), we design these apparels as per current market trends. We are a Sole Proprietorship company, which is actively committed to providing high-quality products. Our offered apparels are widely appreciated for their mesmerizing look, smooth texture, skin-friendliness, longevity and colorfastness. Managed under the headship of “Mr. Amandeep Singh” (Owner), our firm has covered the foremost share in the market.
Complete Details of the Deep Fashions Logistics Jobs
|Company Name||Deep Fashions|
|Job Role||Packing Boy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 4000- Rs. 6000|
Packing Boy Job Description
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Required Skills for Packing Boy job
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
Packing Boy Roles & Responsibilities
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Steps to apply for Packing Boy Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Deep Fashions @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Packing Boy job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Packing Boy job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.