Package Specialist Jobs in IBM
IBM Package Specialist Careers: IBM is currently looking to recruit Package Specialist to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Package Specialist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
System Design jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 12 – 14 years experience. IBM is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Package Specialist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IBM Package Specialist Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ibm.com.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York
Complete Details of the IBM System Design Jobs
|Job Role||Package Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||12 – 14 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Package Specialist Job Description
As an Application Package Specialist, you ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Required Skills for Package Specialist job
- Total of 12 Years of SAP functional experience
- Minimum of 4 years specializing in design and configuration of SAP Security Hana modules and SAP Security across various applications including but not limited to S/4 Hana.
- Designs, develops and maintains the company s SAP user management and security architecture across SAP environments. This includes hands-on role design and build across a number of complex SAP applications and databases. Primary applications are S/4 HANA, GRC, BW, MDG, TM, GTS, and Fiori.
- Analyze and understand the risks associated with application security exposures and provide solutions to eliminate or reduce these exposures.
- Demonstrable understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, and SAP user and role management tools
- Understanding of SAP Cloud Security
Package Specialist Roles & Responsibilities
- You will assist in the development and delivery of SAP security solutions across various SAP applications to ensure IBM application data is appropriately protected from either internal or external misuse. This includes design and implementation of SAP security roles, segregation of duties (SOD) analysis, and user provisioning solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
Steps to apply for Package Specialist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IBM @ ibm.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Package Specialist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Package Specialist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.