Package Consultant Jobs in IBM
IBM Package Consultant Careers: IBM is currently looking to recruit Package Consultant to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Package Consultant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Consultant jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 6 years experience. IBM is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Package Consultant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IBM Package Consultant Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ibm.com.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York
Complete Details of the IBM Consultant Jobs
|Job Role||Package Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Package Consultant Job Description
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients business environment and achieve business results.
Required Skills for Package Consultant job
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Package Consultant Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate tools to improve our teams productivity
- Modernize our portfolio via migrating / rebuilding current applications on the IBM Cloud.
- Building, automating, and releasing solutions on demand
- Leading and prioritizing backlog with guidance from Product Management, Engineering, Support/Operations
- Leading risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations
- Work on building metadata based on different source files
- Create and test business rules for Driver based allocation, seeding process, currency conversion and copying assumptions
- Create member formulas for constant currency calculation and variance scenarios
- Create smart- push for data movements between different cubes
- Develop profit and load and balance sheet data forms as per adhoc templates
- Migration of application across different instances for data recon
- Build metadata based on extracts from different sources Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Workday Certification with 4 Years of implementation experience in Workday Integration module
- Hands-on experience with Workday Studio and Workday payroll interface
- Proven work experience on implementation Integration
Steps to apply for Package Consultant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IBM @ ibm.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Package Consultant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Package Consultant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.