Package Consultant Jobs in IBM
IBM Package Consultant Careers: IBM is currently looking to recruit Package Consultant to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Package Consultant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Consultant jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 8 years experience. IBM is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Package Consultant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IBM Package Consultant Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ibm.com.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York
Complete Details of the IBM Consultant Jobs
|Job Role||Package Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Package Consultant Job Description
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients business environment and achieve business results.
Required Skills for Package Consultant job
- Minimum 3 years experience as a team member of 2 or more successful software project implementations related to Oracle CPQ Cloud (Big Machines)
- Experience in salesforce.com
- Proven awareness of web, database, and object-oriented software technologies, and force.com
- Open to learn other CPQ tools and apply domain expertise to other CPQ implementations as needed
Package Consultant Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform technical design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new Oracle CPQ (BigMachines) Cloud projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements and identify/document technical gaps
- Perform tasks as identified by Project Manager for CPQ (Big Machines) implementations
- Be recognized as a Technical authority in CPQ
- Conduct code reviews with Technical Leads to ensure developed code meets customers business requirements
- Coordinate with onshore/offshore teams alike, manage personal task assignments, and take ownership of assigned work
- Keep on top of tracking assigned tasks/deliverables, risks & issues and report to Management as needed
- Monitor and drive issues to resolution
- Participate in validation/testing and release activities as needed
- Document design, code consistently throughout the design/development process
Steps to apply for Package Consultant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IBM @ ibm.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Package Consultant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Package Consultant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.