Office Assistant Jobs in Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited
Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited Office Assistant Careers: Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Office Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Office Assistant jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited is offering Rs . 15000 – Rs. 30000 for the position of Office Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited Office Assistant Vacancy is 6/24/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited
We, “Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited”, are most steadfast and well-liked Manufacturer of Hanging Chandelier, Brass Chandelier, Crystal Hanging Chandelier, Floor Chandelier, etc. We incorporated in the year 1960. We are more than just a light store. “We are about you”, we are about what you want to create with your lights. We are a reliable and trustworthy name when it comes to light, chandeliers and decorative lights however we are much more. We help you create the home of your choice. Where “You” actively make the choice of the kind of light you want. So from choosing the color of the lights to design we help you get close to your dream home. All products in the range are designed by very talented professionals of the company. These products feature exquisite designs & shapes, fine finish, excellent lighting, long life and strong structure. Our team uses only the finest materials and modern technology to give form to these popular products.
Complete Details of the Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited Office Assistant Jobs
|Company Name||Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 30000|
Office Assistant Job Description
Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Required Skills for Office Assistant job
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Office Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Steps to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Shivswati Enterprises Private Limited @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.