Office Assistant Jobs in Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals
Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals Office Assistant Careers: Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals is currently looking to recruit Office Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Office Assistant jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals is offering Good Package for the position of Office Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals Office Assistant Vacancy is 6/19/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals
Ratnatraya Pharmaceutical in Dombivli East, Mumbai is one of the leading businesses in the Ayurvedic Health Care Product Retailers with 8 photos
Complete Details of the Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals Office Assistant Jobs
|Company Name||Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
Office Assistant Job Description
Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Required Skills for Office Assistant job
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Office Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Steps to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Ratnatraya Pharmaceuticals @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.