Office Assistant Jobs in Mangal Enterprises
Mangal Enterprises Office Assistant Careers: Mangal Enterprises is currently looking to recruit Office Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Front Office jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Mangal Enterprises is offering Rs. 7000 – Rs. 12000 for the position of Office Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Mangal Enterprises Office Assistant Vacancy is 6/30/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Mangal Enterprises
Incorporated in the year 2001, Mangal Enterprises is an emerging and well known company of the industry indulged in manufacturing, supplying, importing, exporting and trading a huge and assorted range of Electrical and Engineering Products. Manufactured using high grade raw material, we make sure that our products are as per the requirements of our esteemed clients. In addition to this, our entire product range is delivered to our patrons’ end after rigorous examinations to ensure supreme quality standards. We are offering our customers a huge range of products which includes Cable Terminals, Earthing Materials, Transformer Accessories, Caution and Danger Plates, HT Cable and Hardware Materials, PVC Glands and Coupling, Energy Meter and Accessories, Electrical Rubber Sheet etc
Complete Details of the Mangal Enterprises Front Office Jobs
|Company Name||Mangal Enterprises|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs. 7000 – Rs. 12000|
Office Assistant Job Description
Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls. … Sorts and distributes incoming mail. Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
Required Skills for Office Assistant job
- Verbal communication skills.
- Written communication skills.
- Technology skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning skills.
Office Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls.
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
Steps to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Mangal Enterprises @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.