Office Assistant Jobs in Dimple Foods
Dimple Foods Office Assistant Careers: Dimple Foods is currently looking to recruit Office Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Ahmedabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Office Assistant jobs in Ahmedabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Dimple Foods is offering Good Package for the position of Office Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Dimple Foods Office Assistant Vacancy is 6/24/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website dimplesfoods.com.
About Dimple Foods
Meet Elizabeth, founder of Dimples Foods Ltd based in the UK. Originally from the Yoruba tribe of the Western region of Nigeria who are known for their love for hot spices. After living so many years in the UK, I was yet to come across a real authentic peppersauce that does what it says with real bursting flavours. Hence the birth of Dimples foods in 2020
We are a fresh, innovative and vibrant food sauce production company and parent to Eko Food Catering and Hire (please check out our page). We believe everyone should have the option to enjoy their eat-out meals and families should enjoy their home made foods as they say “home is where the heart is”.
Complete Details of the Dimple Foods Office Assistant Jobs
|Company Name||Dimple Foods|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
Office Assistant Job Description
Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Required Skills for Office Assistant job
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Office Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Steps to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Dimple Foods @ dimplesfoods.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.