Office Assistant Jobs in Bell Super Group
Bell Super Group Office Assistant Careers: Bell Super Group is currently looking to recruit Office Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Jalandhar. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess BA from a recognized university.
Front Office jobs in Jalandhar
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 Years experience. Bell Super Group is offering Rs. 8000 – Rs. 12000 for the position of Office Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Bell Super Group Office Assistant Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website .
About Bell Super Group
Registered in 2008 , BELL SUPER GROUP has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of in India. The supplier company is located in Jalandhar, Punjab and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.
BELL SUPER GROUP is listed in Trade India’s list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of etc. Buy in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.
Complete Details of the Bell Super Group Front Office Jobs
|Company Name||Bell Super Group|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 8000 – Rs. 12000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Office Assistant Job Description
We are looking for good female office assistant in our corporate office at model town jalandhar. local girl will be preferred. we are transformer manufacturer and exporter in jalandhar.she should handel office work with llittle knowledge of computer also.
Required Skills for Office Assistant job
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Office Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, visitor logbooks and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue and collect visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Steps to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Bell Super Group @teamlease.com .
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.