Office Assistant Jobs in Adeshwar Traders
Adeshwar Traders is hiring aspirants for the role of Office Assistant with experience of 0 – 1 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Accountant Jobs posted by Adeshwar Traders.
The Adeshwar Traders has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 6/2/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Pune.
Accountant Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Office Assistant at Adeshwar Traders along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Adeshwar Traders Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Adeshwar Traders Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Adeshwar Traders
Job Role: Office Assistant
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/2/2021
Last Date: 6/17/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Adeshwar Traders
Registered in 2011 , Adeshwar Traders has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of in India. The supplier company is located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra and is one of the leading sellers of listed products. Adeshwar Traders is listed in Trade India’s list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of etc. Buy in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.
Description of the Office Assistant Vacancy
Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Skills Required For Office Assistant Vacancy
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Office Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Pune, Adeshwar Traders?
- If you believe Adeshwar Traders Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Office Assistant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.