Office Admin Jobs in SK Life Leadership Learnings
SK Life Leadership Learnings Office Admin Careers: SK Life Leadership Learnings is currently looking to recruit Office Admin to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Admin job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Office Assistant jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. SK Life Leadership Learnings is offering Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000 for the position of Office Admin. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for SK Life Leadership Learnings Office Admin Vacancy is 6/24/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About SK Life Leadership Learnings
SK Life Leadership Learnings, established in 2006, has been helping individuals, professionals & business organisations maximise the utilisation of their skills, resources, opportunities and contribute to creating a prosperous environment through achieving goals and objectives. We provide training for corporate accent, certified software quality analyst (CSQA), time management, spoken English, management skills, personality development, soft skills, etc. With these core views, we have transformed hundreds of lives through comprehensive development courses, and we continue to develop awareness among every individual about their primary responsibilities and challenges of life. Contact us for further details.
Complete Details of the SK Life Leadership Learnings Office Assistant Jobs
|Company Name||SK Life Leadership Learnings|
|Job Role||Office Admin|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000|
Office Admin Job Description
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Skills for Office Admin job
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Office Admin Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including offic correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Steps to apply for Office Admin Vacancy
- Visit the official site of SK Life Leadership Learnings @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Admin job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Admin job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.