Office Admin Jobs in Shree Sati Online Private Limited
Shree Sati Online Private Limited Office Admin Careers: Shree Sati Online Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Office Admin to work on a Full Time basis in Surat. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Admin job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Office Assistant jobs in Surat
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Shree Sati Online Private Limited is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000 for the position of Office Admin. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Shree Sati Online Private Limited Office Admin Vacancy is 6/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website shreesationline.in.
About Shree Sati Online Private Limited
Shree Rani Sati Travel House is considered to be one of the best travel agencies of Gujarat. Founded by Mr Atul Gupta in the year 2003, the company has its head quarters in Surat,a prosperous city of Gujarat. Since then it has been consistently showing substantial progress in the market. In 2005, within mere two years of its establishment,the company acquired recognition from IATA(International Air Transport Association), the most prestigious airline trade association which currently represents most of the total air traffic.
Complete Details of the Shree Sati Online Private Limited Office Assistant Jobs
|Company Name||Shree Sati Online Private Limited|
|Job Role||Office Admin|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000|
Office Admin Job Description
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Skills for Office Admin job
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Office Admin Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including offic correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Steps to apply for Office Admin Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Shree Sati Online Private Limited @ shreesationline.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Admin job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Admin job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.