Office Admin Jobs in Parvat Labels
Parvat Labels Office Admin Careers: Parvat Labels is currently looking to recruit Office Admin to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Admin job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Office Assistant jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Parvat Labels is offering Rs . 7000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Office Admin. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Parvat Labels Office Admin Vacancy is 6/24/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website parvatlabels.in.
About Parvat Labels
Parvat Labels is one of the most reputed manufacturing of Barcode Labels, Product Labels, Computer Label and Holgraphic Labels, and Ready Solutions (Barcode printers, Barcode Scanners & Thermal Transfer Ribbon).Parvat Labels was established in the year 1998 with the mission of serving all over India in the field of barcode labels printing. Today we have clients in all most all four regions of India. From day one, Parvat Labels realized that new ideas and creativity do not comes out of technologyParvat Labels is one of the most reputed manufacturing of Barcode Labels, Product Labels, Computer Label and Holgraphic Labels, and Ready Solutions (Barcode printers, Barcode Scanners & Thermal Transfer Ribbon).
Complete Details of the Parvat Labels Office Assistant Jobs
|Company Name||Parvat Labels|
|Job Role||Office Admin|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 7000 – Rs. 15000|
Office Admin Job Description
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Skills for Office Admin job
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Office Admin Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including offic correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Steps to apply for Office Admin Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Parvat Labels @ parvatlabels.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Admin job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Admin job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.