Office Admin Jobs in AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited
AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited Office Admin Careers: AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Office Admin to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Office Admin job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Office Assistant jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited is offering Rs . 20000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of Office Admin. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited Office Admin Vacancy is 6/26/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited
AVS Guards & Detective Services Pvt. Ltd. is a PSARA Registered Company in Delhi ncr and is now Proud Member of CAPSI and APDI. From the last 9 years we are on the toplisted Security Guard Companies in Delhi NCR.
AVS Guards and Detective Services is a renowned company that has been offering wide varieties of services in Delhi since a long time. We are a proud member of APDI and CAPSI. Our organisation was established in 2005, and since then we have been catering to the requirements of different customers across the NCR regions successfully. You can find guards of different types that can deal with the issue of threat that you face in your residential, or commercial or corporate property. We can even help individuals that need safety in different ways.
Complete Details of the AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited Office Assistant Jobs
|Company Name||AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||Office Admin|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 20000 – Rs. 25000|
Office Admin Job Description
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Skills for Office Admin job
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Office Admin Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including offic correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Steps to apply for Office Admin Vacancy
- Visit the official site of AVS Guards & Detectives Services Private Limited @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Office Admin job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Office Admin job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.