Nursing Assistant Jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Nursing Assistant with experience of 1 – 3 years for Begusarai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Medical Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Begusarai Medical Jobs posted by Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has notified the Medical Jobs Vacancy on 09/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Medical Jobs in Begusarai.
Medical Jobs in Begusarai
Successful candidates for Medical Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Nursing Assistant at Indian Oil Corporation Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Begusarai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Medical Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Medical Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Job Role: Nursing Assistant
Job Location: Begusarai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 09/21/2021
Last Date: 10/12/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs .10000 – Rs. 20000
Selection Process: Interview
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, d/b/a IndianOil, is an Indian government corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India headquartered in New Delhi.
Description of the Nursing Assistant Vacancy
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Skills Required For Nursing Assistant Vacancy
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nursing Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Medical Jobs in Begusarai, Indian Oil Corporation Limited?
- If you believe Indian Oil Corporation Limited Medical Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., iocl.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Nursing Assistant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.