Nurse Jobs in Synovium Health Care Private Limited
Synovium Health Care Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Nurse with experience of 1 – 3 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Nurse Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Nurse Jobs posted by Synovium Health Care Private Limited.
The Synovium Health Care Private Limited has notified the Nurse Jobs Vacancy on 6/8/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Nurse Jobs in Bangalore.
Nurse Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Nurse Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Nurse at Synovium Health Care Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Synovium Health Care Private Limited Nurse Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Synovium Health Care Private Limited Nurse Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Synovium Health Care Private Limited
Job Role: Nurse
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/8/2021
Last Date: 6/23/2021
No of openings: 15
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 18000 – Rs. 30000
Selection Process: Interview
About Synovium Health Care Private Limited
Synovium Healthcare Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 19 July 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 300,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 300,000. It is inolved in Human health activities
Synovium Healthcare Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of Synovium Healthcare Private Limited are Syam Sankar Sakthidharan and Noufal Subair Vaippankattil.
Description of the Nurse Vacancy
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Skills Required For Nurse Vacancy
- Pass the National Council Li censure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families,
- physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
How to apply for Nurse Jobs in Bangalore, Synovium Health Care Private Limited?
- If you believe Synovium Health Care Private Limited Nurse Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Nurse.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.