Nurse Jobs in Skillskonnect
Skillskonnect is hiring aspirants for the role of Nurse with experience of 1 – 2 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Nurse Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Nurse Jobs posted by Skillskonnect.
The Skillskonnect has notified the Nurse Jobs Vacancy on 7/11/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Nurse Jobs in Pune.
Nurse Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Nurse Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Nurse at Skillskonnect along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Skillskonnect Nurse Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Skillskonnect Nurse Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Skillskonnect
Job Role: Nurse
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/11/2021
Last Date: 7/27/2021
No of openings: 250
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 18000- Rs. 20000
Selection Process: Interview
Skillskonnect is a social platform where unskilled individuals, semi-skilled & skilled professionals can connect with each other and use it to further their career in skill industry. They can follow training companies, employers & other organization, to learn about the opportunities available to them in skill industry. Skillskonnect is also an intelligent and smart platform which provides timely and personalized recommendation to each unskilled individual, semi-skilled and skilled professional to tap right opportunities to succeed in their career and lives. Products 1. Earn a Title 2. Build your network among Skilled professionals 3. Get Trained 4. Get Jobs 5. Get Loans
Description of the Nurse Vacancy
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Skills Required For Nurse Vacancy
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Nurse Jobs in Pune, Skillskonnect?
- If you believe Skillskonnect Nurse Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., skillskonnect.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Nurse.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.