Nurse Jobs in Bangalore
Promitto Health Care Solutions is currently hiring candidates for the role of Nurse. Notice regarding the Nurse vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 06/02/2021. The work experience required for this Nurse position is 1 – 5 years.
Promitto Health Care Solutions Nurse Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Nurse jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Nurse Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Promitto Health Care Solutions official website; homenursingservice.in
About Promitto Health Care Solutions
OUR MANAGEMENT Meet our management team – they guide our company in our quest to achieve our goals, our management team confirms management team is responsible for the strategic direction and the day-to-day operations of the company, covering all aspects of operations, management and team works together to ensure the continued success of the company. OUR MISSION Our mission is to bring high standa.
Complete Details of the Promitto Health Care Solutions Nurse Jobs
|Company||Promitto Health Care Solutions|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000- Rs. 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Nurse jobs in Bangalore Promitto Health Care Solutions
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Nurse Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Promitto Health Care Solutions, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : homenursingservice.in
Last Date to Apply: 07/27/2021
Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
Required Skills for Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
How to apply for Nurse jobs in Bangalore Promitto Health Care Solutions?
- Visit official website of Promitto Health Care Solutions i.e., homenursingservice.in
- Go to Promitto Health Care Solutions Careers Page
- Click on the Nurse post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.