Nurse Jobs in Parivar Seva Sanstha Delhi
Parivar Seva Sanstha is accepting applications for 20 Nurse vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Nurse Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/17/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Nurse Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Nurse Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 6 years. Parivar Seva Sanstha is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Nurse. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Nurse jobs in Delhi via parivarseva.org. When it comes to Nurse Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Parivar Seva Sanstha, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Parivar Seva Sanstha Nurse Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Parivar Seva Sanstha
Job Role: Nurse
Job Openings: 20
Experience Required: 1 – 6 years
Salary: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 26000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/23/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
About Parivar Seva Sanstha
Parivar Seva Sanstha has the distinction of being a pioneering organization providing a range of quality, affordable reproductive health services and products in 14 states in India. Over the years we have expanded our role to include overall population and development issues. Parivar Seva is successfully running a variety of reproductive health projects like socially marketed reproductive health clinics, social marketing of reproductive health products and awareness, education & training on sexual & reproductive health. Research & advocacy, along with development of enhanced management capacity to efficiently and effectively manage health population and development programmes are the other objectives of Parivar Seva.
Required Skills for Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Nurse jobs in Delhi Parivar Seva Sanstha?
- Visit official website of Parivar Seva Sanstha i.e., parivarseva.org.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Nurse post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.