Nurse Jobs in MMC Health Care Services
MMC Health Care Services Nurse Careers: MMC Health Care Services is currently looking to recruit Nurse to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Nurse job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Nurse jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. MMC Health Care Services is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 30000 for the position of Nurse. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for MMC Health Care Services Nurse Vacancy is 6/23/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website mmchs.org.
About MMC Health Care Services
We are dedicated to serving the Meadville community with excellence, dedication and care. Our outstanding community hospital strives to meet the varied needs of our patients and our community. We offer modern facilities updated with the latest equipment and technology that meets our standards of innovation and quality. Meadville Medical Center (MMC) is proud to maintain our reputation for quality care.
Complete Details of the MMC Health Care Services Nurse Jobs
|Company Name||MMC Health Care Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 30000|
Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Required Skills for Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families,
- physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Steps to apply for Nurse Vacancy
- Visit the official site of MMC Health Care Services @ mmchs.org.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Nurse job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Nurse job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.