Nurse Jobs in Hyderabad
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Nurse. Notice regarding the Medical vacancy in Hyderabad location was published by the company on 09/23/2021. The work experience required for this Nurse position is 0 – 1 years.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Medical Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Medical jobs in Hyderabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Nurse Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Hyderabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited official website; midhani-india.in
About Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) was established in the year 1973 under Ministry of Defence as Government of India Enterprise. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI has been set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, materials to Defence, other Strategic Sectors for Nuclear, aeronautical and Space applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities.
Complete Details of the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Nurse Jobs
|Company||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .18000 – Rs. 45000|
Important Details to Apply for Medical jobs in Hyderabad Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Hyderabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Medical Jobs in Hyderabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Hyderabad jobs at Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : midhani-india.in
Last Date to Apply: 10/11/2021
Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
Required Skills for Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Hyderabad Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited?
- Visit official website of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited i.e., midhani-india.in
- Go to Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Nurse post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.