Nurse Jobs in Labournet Managed services India Private Limited
Labournet Managed services India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Nurse with experience of 1 – 3 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Nurse Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Nurse Jobs posted by Labournet Managed services India Private Limited.
The Labournet Managed services India Private Limited has notified the Nurse Jobs Vacancy on 6/4/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Nurse Jobs in Delhi.
Nurse Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Nurse Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Nurse at Labournet Managed services India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Labournet Managed services India Private Limited Nurse Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Labournet Managed services India Private Limited Nurse Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Labournet Managed services India Private Limited
Job Role: Nurse
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/4/2021
Last Date: 6/20/2021
No of openings: 30
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Good Package
Selection Process: Interview
About Labournet Managed services India Private Limited
LabourNet is a social enterprise that enables sustainable livelihoods for men, women and youth in urban and rural areas. Our three-pronged engine integrates social and business impact by bridging the gaps in Education, Employment and Entrepreneurship.
We focus on formalizing the informal by improving the socioeconomic status of people associated with unorganized value chain. This is achieved through skilling interventions, facilitating wage/ self-employment and entrepreneurship by bringing together all the stakeholders: large, small and medium enterprises, corporates, government, individuals and educational institutions.
Description of the Nurse Vacancy
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians.
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
Skills Required For Nurse Vacancy
- Proven nursing experience.
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Compassionate with good communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- BS or diploma in nursing.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct physical exams.
- Take detailed health care histories.
- Listen to patients and analyze their physical and emotional needs.
- Provide counseling and health care education to patients.
- Coordinate care with other health care providers and specialists.
How to apply for Nurse Jobs in Delhi, Labournet Managed services India Private Limited?
- If you believe Labournet Managed services India Private Limited Nurse Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., labournet.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Nurse.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.