Nurse Jobs in Bangalore
Columbia Asia Hospital is currently hiring candidates for the role of Nurse. Notice regarding the Nurse vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 4/19/2021. The work experience required for this Nurse position is 2 – 5 years.
Columbia Asia Hospital Nurse Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Nurse jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Nurse Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Columbia Asia Hospital official website; columbiaindiahospitals.com
About Columbia Asia Hospital
Columbia Asia is an international healthcare group operating a chain of modern hospitals across Asia. Columbia Asia Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.is one of the first healthcare companies to enter India through 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) route. The Columbia Asia Group is owned by more than 150 private equity companies, fund management organizations and individual investors.
Columbia Asia hospitals are clean, efficient, customer centric, affordable and accessible. The innovative design of the hospitals, from their manageable size to their advanced technology, is focused on creating positive experience for patients.
The first hospital in India commenced operations in 2005 in Hebbal – Bangalore and currently Columbia Asia operates eleven facilities. The group has presence in Bangalore, Mysore, Kolkata, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Patiala and Pune.
Complete Details of the Columbia Asia Hospital Nurse Jobs
|Company||Columbia Asia Hospital|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 18000 – Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for Nurse jobs in Bangalore Columbia Asia Hospital
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Nurse Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Columbia Asia Hospital, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : columbiaindiahospitals.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/20/2021
Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
Required Skills for Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
How to apply for Nurse jobs in Bangalore Columbia Asia Hospital?
- Visit official website of Columbia Asia Hospital i.e., columbiaindiahospitals.com
- Go to Columbia Asia Hospital Careers Page
- Click on the Nurse post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.