Nurse Jobs in Chandra Laxmi Hospital Delhi
Chandra Laxmi Hospital is accepting applications for 1 Nurse vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Nurse Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/14/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Nurse Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Nurse Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 10 years. Chandra Laxmi Hospital is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Nurse. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Nurse jobs in Delhi via chandralaxmihospitals.com. When it comes to Nurse Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Chandra Laxmi Hospital, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Chandra Laxmi Hospital Nurse Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Chandra Laxmi Hospital
Job Role: Nurse
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 2 – 10 years
Salary: Rs . 10000- Rs. 12000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/29/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
About Chandra Laxmi Hospital
Chandra Laxmi Hospital is situated in the densely populated area of Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR and has been providing its services to the patients of East Delhi and Ghaziabad since the year 2004 under the able guidance of Dr. Mukesh Agarwal, the Managing Director, who is a young & dynamic general and laproscopic surgeon and has worked and gained his experience from reputed govt. hospitals of delhi like AIIMS, R.M.L Hospital, DDU Hospital.
Required Skills for Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Nurse jobs in Delhi Chandra Laxmi Hospital?
- Visit official website of Chandra Laxmi Hospital i.e., chandralaxmihospitals.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Nurse post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.