Nurse Jobs in Centre For Piles & Fistula
Centre For Piles & Fistula is hiring aspirants for the role of Nurse with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Nurse Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Nurse Jobs posted by Centre For Piles & Fistula.
The Centre For Piles & Fistula has notified the Nurse Jobs Vacancy on 7/19/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Nurse Jobs in Delhi.
Nurse Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Nurse Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Nurse at Centre For Piles & Fistula along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Centre For Piles & Fistula Nurse Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Centre For Piles & Fistula Nurse Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Centre For Piles & Fistula
Job Role: Nurse
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/19/2021
Last Date: 8/3/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000- Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Centre For Piles & Fistula
First centre in delhi/ncr is perfection of ayurved and modern science. We at Centre For Piles & Fistula are an eminent name engaged in offering time-tested ayurvedic therapies and treatments for curing all the Ano-Rectal Disorders such as Piles, Fistula, Fissures, Rectal Polyp, Pilonidal sinus etc. Our aim is to use Ayurveda knowledge to improve human health quality. We provide all facilities in Ayurveda KSHAR SUTRA for the treatment for these issues as per patients and diseases stage. Our therapies not only revitalize the body and the soul but also consist of a total health orientation. Supported by a team of diligent professionals, we carefully study the reports and tests of the patients so as to come up with the best and cost-effective treatments. Our professionals use ayurvedic methods, so that these diseases can be cured effectively and naturally. Today, we are counted one among the most reliable organizations that are engaged in treating piles related problems. Our amiable professionals carefully listen to patients’ problems and provide them with the appropriate treatment.
Description of the Nurse Vacancy
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Skills Required For Nurse Vacancy
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Nurse Jobs in Delhi, Centre For Piles & Fistula?
- If you believe Centre For Piles & Fistula Nurse Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., centreforpilesandfistula.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Nurse.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.