Nurse Jobs in BSS Hospitality Private Limited Delhi
BSS Hospitality Private Limited is accepting applications for 1 Nurse vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Nurse Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/30/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Nurse Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Nurse Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. BSS Hospitality Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Nurse. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Nurse jobs in Delhi via apna.co. When it comes to Nurse Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of BSS Hospitality Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the BSS Hospitality Private Limited Nurse Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: BSS Hospitality Private Limited
Job Role: Nurse
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/20/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
About BSS Hospitality Private Limited
BSS Hospitality Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 09 April 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c.
BSS Hospitality Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of BSS Hospitality Private Limited are Shyambabu Sah and Shravan Kumar Yadav.
Required Skills for Nurse job
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
How to apply for Nurse jobs in Delhi BSS Hospitality Private Limited?
- Visit official website of BSS Hospitality Private Limited i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Nurse post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.