Networking-Manager Jobs in Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks Networking-Manager Careers: Palo Alto Networks is currently looking to recruit Networking-Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Networking-Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Computers from a recognized university.
Admin jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 8 years experience. Palo Alto Networks is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Networking-Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Palo Alto Networks Networking-Manager Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website paloaltonetworks.com.
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for thousands of organizations worldwide. Built with an innovative approach and highly differentiated cyber threat prevention capabilities, our game-changing security platform delivers security far superior to legacy or point products, safely enables daily business operations, and protects an organizations most valuable assets.
Complete Details of the Palo Alto Networks Admin Jobs
|Company Name||Palo Alto Networks|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Computers|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Networking-Manager Job Description
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers
- Work with team to establish effective processes
- Hold regular staff and 1:1 meetings with team, keeping team well informed of changes within the organization
- Conduct effective performance evaluations and help team develop within their careers
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
- Develop relationships with business partners and other team leaders
Required Skills for Networking-Manager job
- BE/B.tech engineering degree is mandatory
- 10 plus years of experience in software development
- 1-3 years experience as an Engineering Manager or Team Lead
- 1-3 years experience as a Software Architect
- 5-8 years experience as a Software Engineer preferrably in salesforce domain
- Significant expertise with Github
- 1-3 years experience as a Salesforce software engineer(nice to have)
- Salesforce Certification (nice to have)
- Familiarity with Agile (nice to have)
- Familiarity with JIRA (nice to have)
- Familiarity with ServiceNow (nice to have)
Networking-Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with business partners and other teams to identify needs and propose technical solutions
- Understand end-to-end business processes and drive high-quality solutions that scale as the company grows
- Oversee design, development, and delivery of new software and functionality
- Ensure production support issues are resolved in a timely and effective way
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and and business developments
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Comply with and help enforce standard policies and procedures
- Ensure team follows best practices and lives the Palo Alto Network values
Steps to apply for Networking-Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Palo Alto Networks @ paloaltonetworks.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Networking-Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Networking-Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.