Networking Manager Jobs in Gurgaon
Fareportal India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Networking Manager. Notice regarding the Admin vacancy in Gurgaon location was published by the company on 9/1/2021. The work experience required for this Networking Manager position is 3 – 8 years.
Fareportal India Private Limited Admin Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Admin jobs in Gurgaon, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Networking Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Gurgaon are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Fareportal India Private Limited official website; fareportal.com
About Fareportal India Private Limited
FAREPORTAL’s success, as One of the rapidly expanding Top Ten US Travel MNC, is a result of talented employees who think outside the box. We continue to look for talented individuals who want to excel in their areas of expertise. FAREPORTAL provides an ideal work environment for highly motivated and team-oriented people. Employees enjoy the ability to utilize their skills at a fast-paced technology company focused on the travel industry, headquartered in ‘Silicon Alley’ in the heart of New York City. We offer an attractive compensation package.
Complete Details of the Fareportal India Private Limited Networking Manager Jobs
|Company||Fareportal India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000|
|Education||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
Important Details to Apply for Admin jobs in Gurgaon Fareportal India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Gurgaon for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Admin Jobs in Gurgaon. If you are interested in applying for these latest Gurgaon jobs at Fareportal India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : fareportal.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Networking Manager Job Description
- CUCM Configuration/Troubleshooting, MRA, Unity, RTMT & other configuration.
- CVP Micro app, VXML application & CVP Call studio etc.
- CUBE & VXML GW configuration, SIP debugging etc.
- Good understanding of SQL Queries to build customize reports and troubleshooting in CUIC.
- Hands-on experience on Recording solution i.e., Verint
- Good understanding of Telecom i.e., SIP trunk, PRI, TFN etc. for troubleshooting.
- Should have good understanding of LAN/WAN (MPLS) environment for troubleshooting & support.
- Basic Knowledge of Client Server architecture & VMWare Infrastructure.
Networking Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- This profile will be responsible for Cisco UCCE Enterprise & Collaboration administration & Troubleshooting.
- Candidatures should be flexible with working Hours 24×7
- Day-to-day enhancements and support in managing the UCCE set-up globally 24×7.
- Proactive monitoring of UCCE devices, daily call volume etc. is also part of this profile
Required Skills for Networking Manager job
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any other technical discipline
- CCNA-Voice/CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S etc. optional
How to apply for Admin jobs in Gurgaon Fareportal India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Fareportal India Private Limited i.e., fareportal.com
- Go to Fareportal India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Networking Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.