Networking Manager Jobs in Accenture Solutions Private Limited Mumbai
Accenture Solutions Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Networking Manager vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Admin Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 8/26/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Networking Manager Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Admin Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 7 – 10 years. Accenture Solutions Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Networking Manager. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Admin jobs in Mumbai via accenture.com. When it comes to Networking Manager Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Accenture Solutions Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Accenture Solutions Private Limited Admin Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Accenture Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Networking Manager
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 7 – 10 years
Salary: Rs. 66000 – Rs. 150000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Networking Manager Job Description
A network manager is in charge of the computer systems for an organization. Your main job duties include maintaining computer networks with software updates and hardware upgrades, providing technical support, and training other employees on best practices.
About Accenture Solutions Private Limited
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services€”all powered by the world€™s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Required Skills for Networking Manager job
- Cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Kubernetes, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Experience in Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, CloudEndure, ASR, Racemi, etc.)
- Ability to review Infrastructure provisioning and management (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Cloud architect certified (Azure, AWS etc.)
Networking Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- IT Infrastructure Architecture: Develop and review IT Infrastructure reference architecture, Define target state IT Infrastructure architecture for both on-premise and cloud hosted environments. Experience with software defined architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations. Architecture designing experience across other IT Infrastructure domains such as compute, storage & backup, networks, databases, end user computing, edge computing, datacenter, disaster recovery etc. Deep understanding of design consideration for IT Infrastructure rationalization, DC/DR consolidation, decentralization, decommissioning, network optimization and IT M&A
- IT Infrastructure Migration: Plan and manage large IT Infrastructure migrations, including scaling analysis, validating workload dependencies and bundling, ability to coordinate across different stakeholders, deliver IT Infrastructure migration roadmaps and manage execution from a project management perspective.
How to apply for Admin jobs in Mumbai Accenture Solutions Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Accenture Solutions Private Limited i.e., accenture.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Networking Manager post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.